Variegated String of Pearls
The String of Pearls (or String of Beads) is a succulent pot plant with a trailing growth habit.
- Grows best in cooler temperatures.
- Prefers bright indirect light
- Watering once a month is plenty. Wait until soil is fully dry before watering again.
- Likes potting mix or sandy soil.
- Feed fertiliser twice a week during active growth. Feed once every six weeks during dormant growth.
If you have any questions or queries, call or email us on 0224559024 / email@example.com.
Please note the planter is sold separately but an be purchased here.
This place is the best!! I live in aus and wanted to send my mum and my nanny flowers and a cake. What Rosie put together for them was more than I had ever expected! Rosie made it so easy to organise - even from Australia. I will definitely use Rosie again and highly recommend to anyone else! Thank you to everyone at Rose Tinted Flowers!!