Phlebodium Blue Star Fern
The Phlebodium Blue Star Fern is a perfectly, imperfect, plant with its sporadic leaf structure and its sensational greeny-blue leaves. A perfect plant for a hanging pot, or as a shelfie addition. Be wary, she's a bit fickle. Take a look at her care instructions below.
- Avoid draughts.
- Does well in a humid environment.
- Lights bright indirect light (direct sunlight will burn the leaves so keep her away from windows).
- Keep the soil moist, but do not over-water. Like most plants over-watering will cause root rot. Avoid watering the central stem (rhizome) of the plant.
- This plant will be happy in a bark/peat based soil mixed with an orchid mix through it to help create a free draining medium.
- Ferns do not require too much additional fertiliser, other than diluted amounts during growth periods. Too much fertiliser can hurt your plant.
If you have any questions or queries, call or email us on 0224559024 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note the planter is sold separately, it's available to purchase here.
This place is the best!! I live in aus and wanted to send my mum and my nanny flowers and a cake. What Rosie put together for them was more than I had ever expected! Rosie made it so easy to organise - even from Australia. I will definitely use Rosie again and highly recommend to anyone else! Thank you to everyone at Rose Tinted Flowers!!