Philodendron Green Princess
The Philodendron Green Princess is a compact plant with glossy dark-green foliage which grows to 50-60cm in height. The Green Princess combines the easy care qualities of the Philodendron family, with a plant which won't outgrow its place in the home.
- Prefers a warmer temperature.
- Happy in medium, indirect light.
- Keep moist, but allow to dry out a little before watering again.
- Will be happy in a bark/peat based soil which retains moisture, but does not hold water.
- Use fertiliser every 2-4 Months or during growth periods.
If you have any questions or queries, call or email us on 0224559024 / email@example.com.
*Please note the planter is sold separately but is available to purchase here.
This place is the best!! I live in aus and wanted to send my mum and my nanny flowers and a cake. What Rosie put together for them was more than I had ever expected! Rosie made it so easy to organise - even from Australia. I will definitely use Rosie again and highly recommend to anyone else! Thank you to everyone at Rose Tinted Flowers!!