The Philodendron Birkin is a beautiful plant which develops variegated pin-stripe lines down it's mature leaves. The growth habits of this plant create a compact plant with an estimated growth of 50-100cm in height.
How to care for your new plant.
- It likes plenty of bright, filtered light.
- Protect from cold and keep moist during hot periods
- Let it dry out a little between so it's not overwatered.
- Mist regularly.
- It will be happy in a bark/peat based soil which retains moisture, but does not hold water.
- Use fertilizer every 2-4 Months or during growth periods.
If you have any questions or queries, call or email us on 0224559024 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note the planter is sold separately and available to purchase here
This place is the best!! I live in aus and wanted to send my mum and my nanny flowers and a cake. What Rosie put together for them was more than I had ever expected! Rosie made it so easy to organise - even from Australia. I will definitely use Rosie again and highly recommend to anyone else! Thank you to everyone at Rose Tinted Flowers!!