Callisia Bubbles is a low maintenance compact pot plant with trailing foliage that can grow to 60 cm long.
- Regularly trim the foliage to encourage growth.
- She prefers indirect sunlight.
- Water at least once a week, enough to keep the soil moist. Adjust watering frequency based on temperature and light levels.
- Use well-drained soil or potting mix.
- Fertilise once a month during active growth stages.
If you have any questions or queries, call or email us on 0224559024 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note the pot is sold separately but available to buy here.
This place is the best!! I live in aus and wanted to send my mum and my nanny flowers and a cake. What Rosie put together for them was more than I had ever expected! Rosie made it so easy to organise - even from Australia. I will definitely use Rosie again and highly recommend to anyone else! Thank you to everyone at Rose Tinted Flowers!!